Thursday, May 31, 2012

3 Years

Whoa, I have no idea where the time has gone, well maybe I do but it's been a long while since I've been on here. Lincoln turned 3! He was 75% for height and 95% for weight, LOL. He had a great birthday, he got Sydley from Cars2. He's really into planes and rockets and space ships right now. We went to Chuckie Cheese and all got colds! Love germs. He's been a real trooper while JR worked on putting in hardwood floors- pictures to come later. My big guy still cracks me up. He's learning more manners, he asks to be excused from the table before getting up, asking "nicely" for things, and saying maam and sir. He's still very strong willed but I'm seeing how much easier he is than his bro. He loves to read sounds out everyword, which helps with pronouniciation and amazes me how good he is at phonics. If only we worked more with him he might be reading before he's 4. He's a great big brother, although sibling rivalry will always be present. Happy Birthday Bub!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: