Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friends and 3 weeks

Wyatt is 3 weeks old tomorrow. He's weighing in at 10 lbs 4 oz! Which means he's gained 2 lbs in two weeks. If he keeps this up he'll match Lincoln in no time. He's still got his full head of hair. He's a good little baby, he only cries when he's hungry and he's sleeping pretty good. Big brother is still doing great so so far still loving his baby brother. Yesterday he told Wyatt that is was ok "baby ok" when Wyatt was crying. Lincoln's a very concerned brother, Wyatt is the first person he looks for when he wakes up in the morning and from nap. If he can't find him he'll ask over and over again where he is so he can go visit. We had newborn pictures done last week and I can't wait to get them back from Mickie, but I took a few with my camera and started playing around with a new software.




Wyatt, Lincoln, Vinny, Julius and Felix. 5 boys between my childhood best friend Jennifer and me!! I can't believe we have a basketball team between us.

No comments: