Monday, March 3, 2014

6 Months and the rest of us

January was a long cold month. We were all sick and I was completely worn down. Thankfully after some vitamin recharge and lots of Vitamin D I'm back to normal. I got to throw a baby show for my best friend and it was sooo much fun. Hopefully I'll finish those pictures soon. We had a tea party and the food and tea was awesome. Love it and can't wait for baby girl to get here, anyday now!!! Her maternity pictures I took turned out sooo good. I still love the belly shot I got and used on her Thank You cards. Might be my favorite picture ever. 


Just a random morning. Wyatt almost always comes into my room and cuddles for a little while in the mornings. Love him so much. Not loving the gray in my hair, but thankfully it's all covered for now. 



Baby Grant's official 6 Month day! He's so love as you can see.

My sweet happy baby!!!



This baby loves his jumper so much that he'll fall asleep jumping some nights.

No comments: