Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Candy Land

I don't know why it's taken me so long to start playing board games with Lincoln. I know he's exactly like his daddy and super competitive and smart but for some reason just never got them out. He's played matching game forever and has a great memory and he loves card games and Bingo so after the U of L Spring game while JR and Wyatt were napping me and Bub broke out Candy Land and he is hooked! We played it every chance we got, usually when Wyatt's gone to bed since little man wants to do WHATEVER brother is doing and gets upset when he can't. Shoots and Ladders is next and then we'll see where we go from there. My goal is to show my son how to be a good sport even when he doesn't win, this is a matter of the heart that will be difficult for my sweet boy to grasp.

My big guy, almost 4!

Who doesn't love Candy Land? What a dream world for little kids.

No comments: