Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012! Cookies, museums and houses...

OK, so I'm really behind, with good reasons that I will divulge later, but I'll tell our story of this Christmas break with pictures. I can't believe there's only a few days left of break but it has been wonderful spending time with family. We're soaking up every last minute before JR starts student teaching and life become hectic again. 

Christmas cookies. I'm not a baker but my boys were extremely excited and "helpful" making cookies this year. They both wanted to roll them out, cut them and put them on the tray, oh yeah, and eat them! It was alot of fun inspite of still not having my kitchen island done and having to work on the kitchen table. 
Wyatt stealing gum drops off the Chocolate house....
 Watching big brother roll out sugar cookies
 The big little brother
 Mommy's good helper and he frequently reminded me
 Don't they look so sweet? We're lucky we actually got any cookies on the tray, Whew!
 Toots, our naughty little elf sneaking a cooking the next morning... :O )
 We made a little raod trip to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. Poor Y came down with a cold the day before we left we him and I spent the majority of the night time running around the hotel, coughing, sneezing and blowing his nose and trying to keep him from waking everyone around us up. It was an adventure to say the least. Both boys loved the museum and didn't want to leave but mommy and daddy were exhausted.
 Lincoln loves trains, he would have stayed at this one train all day
 Y found this cart and ran up and down the ramp as long as we would let him
 The Hot Wheels display was a hit. Both boys loved it and we spend the majority of our time here


 Huff Family Indianapolis Children's Museum 2012!
 We made a Chocolate gingerbread house this year. As you can see from the pictures Wyatt mostly just ate gumdrops but Bub really got into decorating it. Next year I'll do something smaller like graham cracker houses.


 Sneaking gum drops.....


 Sneaking candy off the roof... this child is a mess!
 Breakfast with my boys! These boys love breakfast foods!











No comments: