Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Fun... better late than never

We did make a trip to Hubers this year to pick pumpkins. We went on a Thursday night along with a little mist and alot of cold but it wasn't crowded and I didn't feel overwhelmed picking pumpkins. The boys were in amazement at all of the pumpkins in the field. I was sad we missed the homemade pumpkin doughnuts they make on the weekend. We also did a few family pictures. The leaves in the park by our house were SO pretty. It was in full fall beauty when we went. I could have gone everyday to see the color changing. By now the trees are pretty bare.

Oh yeah, I'm starting up a little photography side business. JR is my business manager so depending on him I'll have a website and stuff. If you're interested in a session give me a call :O )!





















No comments: