Monday, June 4, 2012

Baby Eli's Baby Shower

Man, has it been busy around here. Once we got back from vacation it was go go go again. This time for Rachel's baby shower. I spent the week making her some baby bedding I had been planning on doing. I really do love crafting but this crafter is going to take a looonnggg break from it all. I also attended the Charlie Strong Women's Football Clinic at Cardinal Stadium on Saturday, and man am I sore!!! It was tons of fun and I got to meet Coach Strong and Teddy Bridgewater and those boys work hard! Running stairs in the stadium is no joke. We "ran" basically a quarter of the stadium, up/down half the height and around half the horseshoe. The players have to run the full up and across in 22 minutes!! crazy. So Sunday was the baby shower for Baby Eli and was lots of fun.
We had gorgeous lighting for the photobooth and all the pics turned out really good. I love them.

Bet and Ashley, set up

Some dude with a big belly and me. LoL. Bet is due in one week and doesn't look like it at all! I can't believe how good she looks. 

The Franz girls, they are so sweet and cute
 

Mom and Aunt Cheri

Mom, Aunt Carol and Aunt Cheri. Soooo good to see Aunt Carol and wish I had more time to spend with her on this trip. 

Ashley

Sisters

Sisters and Baby Eli

Allison and Rach
 

Alison and Shannon

Rach and Abby

Ashley and Laila

Angela and Rach
 

Angela and Rachel
 
 

Bet and Rach and Baby Ruth and Baby Eli... apparently they are going to get married one day. LoL.
The changing pad I made Rachel

Crib skirt, blanket, sheet and taggie for the baby's room
Luckily Uncle Drew got off work early so Laila could take a nap with him.
Decorations for the shower. My decorations are getting good use with all of these parties.


Drink station. I love these retro paper straws
Owl cupcakes
I made the owls out of marshmallow fondant. Recipe here. It was pretty easy and the result is too cute, and doesn't taste bad at all - next time I think I'll add some vanilla or fruit flavor.

Photobooth

Tissue paper pom poms, tutorial here

The Mommy to be
Playing games, we had great games



Lisa


Rachel got her man diaper bag
Laila
A baby Thor hat



A great big super soft and beautiful blanket from Drew and Maggie (made by Lisa)
We had a great time at the shower! It was all great and now we're ready for Baby Eli to come join us!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: