Thursday, March 29, 2012

St. Patty's Day, Runny noses and Minnesota

It's been a while since I've posted anything to the blog. Things have been crazy around here. First the tornado hit on March 2. It was the scariest day of my life. I was in Columbus and the boys were at home. I've never been so scared in all my life but thank the Lord everyone was safe and the house only had some roof and siding damage. Once we recovered from the shock of that I decided to paint the entire upstairs. It looks sooo much better now. I'm so glad I did it but now I want to replace the floors, add some cabinets in the kitchen... uhhh more work. Wyatt went through a good two weeks of an awful runny nose and crankiness. I suppose it was teething but he's still not cut anymore teeth. Right in the middle of it all I got to spend the week in Minnesota. Thankfully the weather was decent, not the 10 ft snow drifts like last year. While I was away of course Wyatt decided to start sleeping through the night. That boy!

Poor runny nose.

My big boy 

Let me out!

The scrunched up nose! Love it. He was SOOO excited to see Laila at St. Patrick's Day dinner. 

Laughing and wanting lots of hugs

Hugs, Laila was not having it yet. She started crying everytime Wyatt came near her. He on the other hand just wanted some love

Laughing with Drew

This is the boys favorite spot. They're always looking out the window and the dogs, other kids, whatever is out there. Lincoln wants to go out and play with the big kids all the time.

Dreaming of riding his bike down the hill like the big kids.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: