Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I am always making my own photo cards, for weddings, baby showers, birthdays and especially Christmas. I love Shutterfly's selection of cards and their designs. I have a hard time choosing my favorite design every time. This year is no exception. I've been waiting to design my cards since we got pictures done and I already have a few options in mind.

Shutterfly has given me this opportunity to share with you some of my favorite Christmas card options as well as some of their other products. You can chose from their options of one photo up to 4+ photos for each card. Since I have as hard of a time choosing my pictures as I do my cards I usually have at least three photos per card. The also have a broad range of messages in their cards. I always like to say Merry Christmas but they also offer messages about Christ which can be hard to find. Here's my top three choices this year.
Classic Christmas
Modern Christmas
Classic Christian message

Check out some of the cards they offer

One more thing I want to share with you in addition to Shutterfly's cards and Photobooks (which are some of the best) is their wall canvas art.Check it out at the link below. They're too cool and look great.
canvas wall art to http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art

You have your own chance to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly! Check it out here.

1 comment:

Steve G said...

Those pictures don't look like you guys at all! :)