Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another Birthday Celebration...

I'm back in town, hopefully for a long while before I have to travel anymore. Although Minnesota is lovely this time of year I miss my boys too much. Not to mention this trip was a travel nightmare. After missing my nice direct flight Sunday night due to an accident on the expressway and sitting there for two hours I got a flight through Charlotte with layovers and all. Ugh. Anyway, we finally celebrated Dave's and JR's birthdays with my family. Yum Tacos and Carrot Cake. My sister got a new puppy, Skippy, a Jack Russel Terrier. She was very excited and looked like a toy dog if you can get a feel for scale from some of my pictures.

Skippy...
Bub was not too fond of the little nippy dog who wouldn't leave him alone. He does however like the cats and they are not so much a fan of him...
The Birthday Boys!
Not any bigger than the corn hole bags..
Fun celebrations

No comments: