Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moving and talking...

So we're 6 and 1/2 months now! Lincoln has been sick with an ear infection turned into a bad cough and chest congestion. He's doing much better now, sleeping and not crying all the time. That was one of the hardest things to go through, but I'm glad we got it out of the way. He's sitting so well, hardly ever falls over, he can go from sitting to crawling and then back to sitting on his own. He's all over the place, mostly with backwards crawling but we occasionallly for short spurt go forwards. The first video is our first capturing the moment, oh and he loves cell phones. The second video has some of my favorite things he does now - like tilting his head to the side when he's trying to see something. He did this the other night to look into JR's mouth while they were playing. And then I love to see him "wave" and talk. It's so precious. I do have to tell on JR and his soft side that's been coming out. While Lincoln's been sick he's been hard to get to sleep and just fights me, so I'm been putting him down in his crib to fuss it out. Well, within a couple of minutes the fussing stops and I think he's gone to sleep- No! Dad is in there rocking him :o ) Softy.

No comments: