Saturday, November 7, 2009

6 Months

Remember me? I really used to be this small......
I can't believe that it's been 6 months. Lincoln has grown so much. He's 19 lbs 9 oz and 28 inches. He's wearing alot of 12 month clothes now. We're going to get pictures done next week but here are a few of my favorites.

My milestones:
-Cut my first tooth
-Started saying "mamamama" and now "babababa"
-On the verge of crawling and love spending lots of time on the floor moving around
-I can sit on my own
-Took my first shower- now a daily occurance and loves to drink the water


My first Halloween. I was a spider hanging out with my bat friend Carter

This was my school Halloween costume. I'm the cutest giraffe ever


Go Cards! I'm about to be on the go!

I love to sleep with my little behind in the air (although there's nothing "small" about this behind)

I'm already starting to dress like dad.... don't I look good?
I love this sock monkey Grandma gave me...

No comments: