Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter has come and gone. It was a gorgeous day and weekend. We had at least 5 egg hunts over the weekend. The boys loved it. Wyatt was upset everytime one ended, he just wanted to keep going. We went to the big egg hunt at church and Lincoln took off with everyone else, no hestitation. Towards the end the crowd was on a hill and Bub wiped out, eggs all over the place. He looked so downtrodden but before either JR or I could get to him three littls girls ran over and put all his eggs back in his basket for him. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen and you could just tell the children at Bunker Hill have a real heart for Christ. That's not the first act of kindness I've seen by a child there.
Easter day Wyatt was not in a good mood. He ended his first meal laying on the floor pouting before passing out for a short nap which didn't get him out of the funk. Getting these boys to take pictures is going to be my "mountain" to climb, I will master this and have decent pictures of my own children. LoL.











No comments: