Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo

We got to ride the train again! Lincoln was so excited. Here's a few pictures from the day. If you can't tell I am trying to catch up from the past 4 months but not doing a very good job. I have spent the past two weeks making our costumes from Halloween and finally finished over the weekend, just in time for me to leave for a week!
Sweet Laila

Lincoln the conductor

Rachel and Christina

Bradley and conductor Caleb

Cheese

Sweet Wyatt







Wow, what a fast train... haha.... not really, I think I could walk faster than it moved

Now I know where Lincoln gets his funny faces from....

Best buds

My sweet baby, he was so tired he slept most of the time, the noise didn't bother him at all

Brother... they look like twins don't they (HA!)









What? A picture of just us?? No way, are you sure there aren't any children in there?

 
Sisters and best friends
Posted by Picasa

No comments: