Monday, October 25, 2010

Hannah's Wedding

So my best friend got married on Oct 9. I was the matron of honor and Lincoln was the ring bearer. It was a gorgeous weekend, gorgeous wedding and an especially gorgeous bride. What a wonderful wedding and couple. I love you guys - congrats Hannah and Seth! I did a horrible job taking any pictures. Thankfully my parents helped us watch Lincoln at the reception and took a few more pictures than I did. He was totally infatuated with Hannah's 6 year old cousin and followed her around the dance floor all night. No one could believe he was only 1.5 years old. He did such a great job walking down the aisle. JR had to walk a short ways with him but when he saw me at the end he took off running and then he stopped half way through and looked around at the people sitting down and then started walking while swinging his arms. It was too cute.
The beautiful bride
The handsome ring bearer
Friends forever

No comments: