Monday, July 26, 2010

Minnesota

I started my new position at Cummins working for the first boss... again. I'm very excited for this opportunity and enjoying it, although it's been a stressful and hectic couple of weeks. I had to spend a week in training and transitioning so me and my boys drove, yes drove the 12 hours there for the week. It was beautiful weather and we had a good time. Sunday when we got in it was actually cold! Yes cold, I had to wear a jacket. You can see from the pictures below how much Lincoln loved his freedom to run after driving all night long and needing to stretch out. We got to go to the Mall of American which is enormous, and the Legos display was awesome.


Freedom in my hair!!
I love this!
I don't want to get back in the car!!


Mall of America

No comments: