Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Deals - My favorite...DIAPERS!

Ok, so I have a closet full of diapers but I could not pass up the Huggies deals with week. I printed as many Huggies coupons as I could and racked up tonight at Rite Aid. Walgreens and Target all have deals but I like Rite Aid the best.
I got 6 packs of Huggies and two Johnson and Johnson Baby lotion for a grant total of...... $21. Now that's $2 more than it should have been but I have a bad habit of not pulling the in ad coupons out of the Rite Aid ad but still that's $3.5o per pack of diapers and lotion for free basically. Not too shabby. We're still using size threes but I'm already collecting 5s and 6s.

Now my Target deals..... I got 3 Connect 4s, 2 Monopolies, Bandaids, kids toothpast and toothbrush and Dove shampoo for....... $6! All of the Connect 4s were free, the Monopolies were $2 and less than a dollar for the other items. My toy closet is slowly adding up. I'm going to try to find a Battleship for $2 before the $7 games are all gone. This couponing could not have come at a better time!

No comments: