Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friends and Family

Lincoln got a new baby cousin this past Sunday! Lily Rae Pohl was born on Sunday Oct 11 at 5:58 am at 6 lbs 9 oz and 19 in. She's precious and sooo tiny. I love the picture of JR holding her and Lincoln. Makes me remember when he was born and how special it was. Congrats Ashley and Brian!!!
Lincoln 5.5 months, Lily 7 hours :o ) Uncle JR..... old.
Papa and Granny Huff (as Kate calls her) with Batman.
My first ever diaper cake! I hope the Pohls will enjoy. I know Lily will.
Congrats Steph and Scott for setting a date! August 28th, can't wait and JR's in the wedding!!!
Carter 13 weeks, Lincoln 5 months. They're already good friends, as you can tell by the hand holding.Happy Birthday cousin Caleb! These are some pics I took. I think I'm getting the hang of it but it's easy with such a cute subject.
Happy Fall!!!!!

No comments: