Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 Weeks

Lincoln is steadily gaining half a pound a week. He's at 14 lbs 6 oz and 24 3/4", which is 90th percentile for height and weight. The doctor keeps asking how big dad is. LoL. He's finding his fist, both of them and looks like he might give Muhammad Ali a run for his money. He's also stading up with some assistance, trying to pull himself up while laying down, scooting across the floor all by himself on his belly, and almost ready to roll over from belly to back.

He loovveeess his dad. He thinks JR is hilarious (and it's about time someone did :o ) He just talks and laughs at him all the time.

It's almost time for me to go back to work and I can't even begine to describe how precious these last 11 weeks have been. Ever mother should be so lucky to be able to spend this much time with her newborn and maybe one day I'll get to spend more with him but for now it's back to the grind stone.

Here's my sweet angel who decided at 5 am it was time for the entire family to get up. By the time I had made coffee and breakfast and we sat down for a devotion little sweet bubby was sound asleep on his play mat. I guess he was just joking about getting up for the day.
There's that amazing fist!
Licking his chops. I guess he smelled milk
Looking more and more like daddy every day.

No comments: