Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 Weeks

Well, it's been a little while since I've posted anything but I have good reason. Our computer took a turn for the worse after a power outage and then our AC went out so if I'm at home we're in the basement trying to stay cool with no internet access but here are a few milestones we've hit. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

Week 4 Lincoln weighs in around 11 lbs 5 oz. It's a rough estimate from our home scale but we don't have to go back to the doctors until 8 weeks. Lincoln also has started grabbing and feeling with his hands. It's so sweet when he strokes your arm or shoulder and he likes to grab your shirt while you rock him. He also almost turned himself over while enjoying belly time. He's been able to scoot across the bed on his belly for a while now but we practice every day.

Week 5
Lincoln smiled at me and this time I'm sure it was a smile and not gas. LoL. He also started making sweet baby noises and not just grunts and oh the bubbles he's blowing! The joys of being a mom and being proud of every accomplishment he makes.

No comments: