Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 38


Week 38 is here and Micro is still not wanting to come out. I think my predictions of a Derby baby were off. Maybe Micro can still be a Mother's Day baby if willing to work with us. I told someone that it must be a boy since it's not willing to come out yet..... Only a few more days (hopefully) until we find out......

My funny story from this weekend was our trip to Home Depot for garden supplies and an older gentleman working there asked me when I was due. I told him 2 weeks and he just shook his head and said, "There's no way" and the several times I passed him in the store I heard his low country voice say " You ain't gonna make it...." It still makes me laugh the way people look at me like they're just waiting for my water to break any second. People at work always wish me well on Fridays, just in case they don't see me on Monday and most of the guys look like they're ready to drive me to the hospital at the drop of a dime. I know I'm big, we've grown from a basketball on to the beach ball, but this baby doesn't really care about that.....

No comments: