Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dancing Baby


Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him.....Psalm 149:3

I have these images of micro throughout the day and the middle of the night when I can't sleep and all I feel is movement. The images are of the charasmatic side of Micro coming out dancing and praising the Lord. The dance however is always the famous dancing baby from the 1990s (and if you haven't seen it you must watch: Dancing baby)

These "dances" are what help me through the days and the pain. I feel blessed to experience such a miracle and wouldn't change a thing, although it's not been easy. I'm thankful for the family and friends who continue to pray for us that my kidney issues will be resolved before the end of the pregnancy so I can enjoy my time with Micro and we continue to thank the Lord for the small joys that dance with praise......

No comments: